-
July 18th, 2001, 11:37 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
ahhhhhh rotten ya know I luv ya .... I dont often say anything but i just had to make a wize crack this time *L*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
July 18th, 2001, 11:50 PM
#22
Inactive Member
*cracking up*.......clover, i know i'm not one of your favorite people, either, but i'll be damned if you dont make me sit here peeing myself laughing *LMFAO*
myra, you got a spare Depends?
-
July 19th, 2001, 02:22 AM
#23
HB Forum Owner
Mental cases,rejects ect.im fucking tired of already and to whom i didn't post back the fuck off will ya......... and the yankees know whom im talking about they are the one's that called me redneck .. so butt off if i didn't post ya directly don't fucking talk to me GOT IT!!!!!!
-
July 19th, 2001, 04:00 AM
#24
Inactive Member
Twi?
yer lookin' a little hostile here....
-
July 19th, 2001, 04:09 AM
#25
Inactive Member
okay, i'm still not 100% sure what the FUCK was going on around here, but i do know that it sure isn't purty...i've seen a lot of racist SHIT in the pool, and in r/t, and personally, this one has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too far! but that's all i'm gunna say on that subject, cuz i don't like getting involved in YOUR business, but i still like to put my 2 penny's in, for all it's worth...
BTW, i just love the way we all tear each other apart for having an opinion that differs from your own, talk about friendship... and don't take that in the wrong way, it applies to each and every one of you, even me... so just fucking think about that shit before you go to bed... *S
oh and do you think that maybe, just maybe it would werk if you stopped to think about how this person feels about the way you're treating him/her? maybe a couple nights sleep would help matters a little, because oone can tend to say a lot of stuff in the heat of the moment.
peace out *L
-
July 19th, 2001, 04:43 AM
#26
-
July 19th, 2001, 01:44 PM
#27
HB Forum Owner
Freak of nature ? thats pretty damn low to call someone don't cha think?im just as healthty i have all my fingers and toes and limbs...god forbid me to be disfigured..guess you like calling people thats handicap freaks of nature too ehh?because they could be missing a finger or toe does that give you the right to call someone that?think thats sounds a bit racist to me.. god forbid you don't have kids with a disfigurement...
-
July 19th, 2001, 01:54 PM
#28
Inactive Member
-
July 19th, 2001, 02:00 PM
#29
Inactive Member
I have watched this racism thing blossom for days now. I have been in the pool for over a year. I have watched how some tear others apart. It's ridiculous! People are free to choose how they feel. Mikey and I had our differences about racism one day. If I remember a bunch of you jumped in and had fun too. I have to give Mikey a *HUG* he is a better man than most in here. He can swallow his pride and admit he was wrong. It's all in the past. This used to be a fun place to chat. I don't have alot of friends in here but I can say I am glad I meet CuteRascal and as for ~Twi~ I can always use an new friend *HUGS*.
-
July 19th, 2001, 02:03 PM
#30
HB Forum Owner
awww sweet god your tearing me up here.....glad someone wants to be my freind through this ruff two days *HUGS*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks